Since ancient times, incense has played a significant role within cultures and traditions. Its rich woody and resinous notes have widely been used in purification rituals, aromatherapy and meditation. Spicy nuances of cinnamon, clove buds and patchouli blend with opulent gardenia, stimulating the senses inducing a feeling of courage and wisdom.
- Fragrance name: Teakwood Incense
- Contains all natural essential oil: cumin seed, armoisem guaiac wood, cedarwood, clove leaf, cedar leaf, lemon, eucalyptus leaf, nutmeg, orange
- Glass color: Terracotta - from the Italian “Baked-earth” refers to a natural brownish orange color and reminds of the authenticity and richness of cultures and traditions.
- The soft colored frosted jar candles allow the light of the flame to shine through when burning
- Natural wooden lids add a special touch, making every candle a wonderful gift
- Soy wax blend candle, delivering a clean burn
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Item weight: 8.8 oz.
- Item dimensions: 3.1 x 4.1 x 2.9 inches